WINTER PREPARATION PACK
We all want to keep our vehicle protected through the winter months, so to make sure you’re fully prepared we’re now offering a Winter Preparation Pack for only £59 (Recommended Retail Price).
Winter Preparation Pack for £59 (Recommended Retail Price):
- A 30-point FORD eCHECK
- Fluid level check and top-up^
- Air con Anti-bacterial refresh^^
- Free wash and vac
- £20.00 Marks & Spencer Voucher+
No one knows your Ford better than us, so you can be assured that your vehicle will be given the best service possible with:
- Our Ford-trained technicians
- The latest Ford diagnostic equipment and tools
- Ford quality parts
A comprehensive 30-point check of your car
The Winter Preparation Pack involves a 30-point FORD eCHECK to give you a comprehensive picture of your vehicle’s health. That way, you can enjoy the reassurance that your vehicle’s in tip-top condition – and that there are no surprises around the corner.
Fluid level check and top-up
Your vehicle’s fluid levels will be checked and topped-up to the following levels:
- Engine oil (max. 1ltr)
- Screenwash (max. 500 ml)
- Anti-freeze (max. 500 ml)
An Air Conditioning Refresh
Nasty odours in your vehicle are caused by bacteria which build up over time in the air conditioning system and circulate in your car. A simple anti-bacterial treatment will cleanse the system, ensuring that you’re breathing fresh air in your vehicle and nothing else. Recommended annually, especially useful for people with hay fever or asthma.
BOOK YOUR NEXT FORD SERVICE
Ford Motorcraft MOT
The most convenient way to pass your MOT
If your car is over three years old it must undergo an annual Ministry of Transport (MOT) test to ensure it meets legally set road safety and environmental standards. When your Ford is due for this compulsory test, one of the best places to bring it is your local Ford Dealer.
Please contact the Dealership for a quote or call 01983 523441
The benefits of choosing a Ford Dealer
Peace of mind:
- The MOT is very thorough for good safety reasons. Therefore it is possible the test will show the need for some repair work.
- With Ford you can be sure these repairs will be carried out to exacting standards by Ford trained technicians, using Ford quality parts.
- This guarantees your warranty will be unaffected and can help maintain your car’s resale value too.
Keeping you informed and getting you back on the road:
- If any repair work is required we will always let you know.
- We provide exact and competitive pricing, along with a detailed written explanation of the invoice and work performed. This is a reassuring record of your car’s history for any future buyer.
- If we can’t repair your car on the same day as the MOT, we’ll offer you a prompt alternative date/time.
BOOK YOUR NEXT FORD SERVICE