Welcome to FordPass
Download the FordPass app today
To get the most out of Ford in the palm of your hand, download the FordPass app directly on your mobile device.
FordPass makes owning a Ford easier than ever.
You can use it to find restaurants and cafes, petrol stations and parking spaces. Then you can send the locations straight to your in-car navigation system. Not only that, but you can keep your car at its best with Vehicle Health Alerts too. And with, FordPass Connect (built into new Ford vehicles including the All-New Focus) will even let you control features of your car remotely. All through the FordPass app.
Just download the app, add your vehicle details, and all this is at your fingertips:
Discover somewhere new with FIND
• Search for petrol stations in the local area or along your route
• Find parking spots, compare prices, and pin their location so you can find your car later
• Discover cafes, restaurants, cinemas and more.
Keep your car working at its best with MOVE
• Get Vehicle Health Alerts, like tyre pressure and fuel level warnings sent to your phone
• See your Owner’s Manual so you don’t have to dig it out of the glove box
• View the opening hours and contact information for your Ford Dealer
• Book a service directly through the app
• See a useful guide to what all the warning lights on your dashboard mean.
Have a question about FordPass?
Find out how to use FordPass to its fullest, contact us or call 01983 523441. Or Click Here to find out more about FordPass.
The New FordPass Connect* modem and FordPass app enables you to interact with your car like never before. That’s because a range of connected services in your vehicle, and on your smartphone, work together to keep you effortlessly connected on every journey.
With the New FordPass Connect modem and FordPass App you can experience the following connected services*:
- Up to date traffic information
- Effortless connectivity
- Remote start
- Remote locking and unlocking
- Vehicle Health Alerts
Click Here to find out more about FordPass Connect
*FordPass Connect is an optional extra. The on-board modem will be connected at the time of vehicle delivery. You may choose to opt in/opt out of certain data sharing. The technology will be made available in selected markets in 2018, with the remaining markets following through 2019. Screen appearance may vary. Depending on your device, you’ll need to connect to SYNC 3 via a USB cable for iOS models or via Bluetooth® for Android devices. You can use Live Traffic in those vehicles equipped with SYNC 3 and satellite navigation. These include: Focus, C-MAX and Grand C-MAX (built after September 2016); Kuga, Transit Connect, Ranger (built after October 2016); Mondeo, S-MAX, Galaxy, All-New Fiesta (built after 15th May 2017), Mustang (built after 1st March 2017) and Edge (built after 15th March 2017).